Beta FPV 6port 1S Charger Board
This new 6 ports 1S battery charger supports PH2.0 and BT2.0 at the same time. Moreover, the charging is faster when using 30W adapter. Compact, fast-charging, and portable, choosing a 1S battery charger that best suits your needs will no longer be difficult with this 6 Ports 1S charger & adapter.
- With BT2.0/PH2.0 two types of battery ports, the charger allows charging BT2.0 and PH2.0 battery at the same time.
- By supporting multi-charging protocols including PD3.0/QC3.0/BC1.2, every port's charging current can reach 1A, which makes charging faster.
- This portable 30W Type-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, or on the go.
- The power adapter is compatible with any USB‑C-enabled device, you can also pair it with other devices to take advantage of the fast-charging feature.
- Both EU and US adapters are provided for your choice.
- Item: 6 Ports 1S Battery Charger & Adapter
- Input connector: Type-C
- Input voltage range: 5-12V
- Max input power: 30W
- Max input current: 2.5A
- Max charging current: 1A (Single-port)
- Support battery connector: BT2.0&PH2.0
- Charging protocol：PD3.0/QC3.0 (5V/9V/12V) /BC1.2
- Battery Type：LiHV 4.35V
Support Fast Charge
The 30W power adapter supports multi-charging protocols including PD3.0 /QC3.0/ BC1.2, equipped with 6 ports 1S battery charger with a maximum charging current of 1A, which makes charging faster. 6pcs BT2.0 300mAh 1S batteries can be fully charged in about 25 minutes.
The charging time would be longer with fast charge adapter with output power below 30W or a non-fast charger adapter ([email protected]) since each port can not reach 1A when 6 ports are charged simultaneously.
The function of the button is to switch the charge voltage: 4.35V.
The new batches' switch left side changes the "4.2V" to "OFF". See in the picture above.
Indicator Light Status
LED lights indicate when charging status of each battery. Greenlight indicates charging, light off when fully charged.
No battery detected
Note: If the indicator light is off when there is no battery in the output port, indicating that this line is faulty and cannot be used.
Each port has a Ph2.0 & BT2.0 connector, please DO NOT charge 2 batteries in one port at the same time. Otherwise, the battery life will be reduced or the battery will be damaged.
- 1 * 6 Ports 1S Battery Charger
- 1 * User manual