Karosserie 1967 Ford Mustang Drag klar 1:10
This is a 1967 Ford® Mustang Clear Body for Drag Racing. Ford fans, your time has come! Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1967 Mustang clear body to the no prep drag racing scene. The front end features a massively inset grill and headlights just like the full-size muscle car, which is only made possible with Pro-Line's proprietary molding technology. This Mustang body has been faithfully recreated in 1/10 scale size and tuned specifically for drag racing. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. Pro-Line even includes a drag-style rear wing to keep you going straight down the track. If you are a Mustang fan, then this is a must-have body for your drag car. Get your own 1967 Ford® Mustang body today!
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10 and the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, and your 2wd Slash® will require some new parts to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Mustang on your Slash® 2wd.
Check out this video for a step-by-step build:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper