MOTOR EXTREME 2028 800kv BL
The Castle 2028 Extreme 800KV motor now has an IMPROVED 4-POLE 12-SLOT design that boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT. If you need LARGE-SCALE POWER for LARGE-SCALE VEHICLES the new BRUSHLESS SENSORED 2028-800KV motor will no doubt hold up to the heavy throttle and extended usage that 1/5th scale vehicles like the Losi 5IVE-T, 5IVE-B or DBXL-E encounter. It is the perfect upgrade for any 1:5 scale RC hobby vehicles (including gas to electric conversions) weighing up to 30 lbs for 2WD and 25 lbs. for 4WD. The 2028 Extreme can easily run in the 10 horsepower range*
*Burst power output for durations typical of vehicle acceleration.FEATURES:
- Running modes include Sensored and an ULTRA-EFFICIENT sensorless mode.
- High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with High-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions.
- Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest bearing life possible.
- Our proprietary winding techniques allow us to produce a stator assembly that is the lowest possible resistance, resulting in a cooler running motor.
- Dual sensor ports to ensure optimal installation in your large-scale vehicle.
- Updated modern and sleek design; looks as cool as it performs.
Without a robust and reliable design, efficiency will only go so far. RC enthusiasts love pushing their equipment to the edge. The Castle engineers know this and spared no expense when developing a design that could hold up to the harsh conditions that the RC community will throw at it, resulting in a cooler running motor. A cooler motor has a longer lifetime. Construction of our motor required careful component selection; each verified through internal testing to ensure the HIGHEST EFFICIENCY possible. In the end, the result is a motor with unmatched quality, performance, and reliability. We wouldn’t put our name on anything less.
|Input Voltage Range:||12S MAX|
|Size:||Length: 4.4" (112.7mm)|
Diameter: 2.2" (56.3mm)
|Weight (w/wires):||44 oz./1.25kg|
|Shaft Size:||Length: 30mm|
|Mounting Hole Specifications:||4mm @ 30mm|
|Cooling Fan:||Available, but not included. See 011-0019-00 here.|
|Connectors:||8.0mm male connectors, 250mm sensor wire.|
|Items Needed for Operation:||Compatible Electronic Speed Control (ESC) (see Recommended ESC(s) below)|
|Product Use Statements:||Monitor motor temperatures closely; overheating a motor will cause permanent damage to the magnets. Never exceed 180° F on the the motor or ESC.|
Do not use mounting screws that extend more than 5mm into the front of the motor. Using too long of a screw can result in damage to the motor's windings and will not be covered by the warranty.
Perfect upgrade for any 1:5 scale RC hobby vehicles (including gas to electric conversions) weighing up to 30 lbs for 2WD and 25 lbs for 4WD
|Recommended ESC(s):||Mamba XLX2|
Mamba Monster X 8S (requires changing bullets to 6.5mm)
|Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight:||4WD vehicles weighing less than 25lbs.|
2WD vehicles weighing less than 30lbs.
Running modes: Sensorless and Sensored
- Elektro Brushless-Motor