RC4WD Hydraulik Kran Bausatz
- CNC Machined
- Black, Silver and Red Anodized Finishes
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Operating Voltage: 11.1-12.4V
- 40A Brushless ESC
- 270Â° Action Arm Turning Angle
- Maximum Lifting Force:
- 3KG / 6.6lb Maximum for the Longest Arm
- 3.8KG / 8.4lb Maximum After Folding the 6th Section of the Arm
- 4.8KG / 10.6lb Maximum After Folding the 5th Section of the Arm
- 6KG / 13.2lb Maximum After Folding the 4th Section of the Arm
- Height after Folding: 11.8in / 300mm
- Width of Front Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 29.5in / 750mm (Extended)
- Width of Rear Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 16.3in / 415mm (Extended)
- Maximum Lifting Radius: 35.4in / 900mm
- Maximum Lifting Height: 742.91in / 1090mm
- Hydraulic Pump: Power Flow 0.8L / MIN, Rate Pressure 2.5MPA
- Total Weight: 176.4oz / 5000g (Including Packing Material)
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
Shown installed on Tamiya 56323 Scania R620 6x4 Highline for example (Not Included)
- 1x 1/14 Truck Mounted Hydraulic Crane
Required to Complete:
- Thread Locking Adhesives
- Straight Screwdriver
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo Battery (Max size: 2.87in x 3.15in x 5.2in) (Z-E0038)
- Fits Tamiya 1/14 King Hauler Tractor Truck Kit.
- The hydraulic system uses #32 hydraulic oil.
- Requires additional XT60 connectors for the battery.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- You will need a minimum of 5 channels for Crane Model and at least 9 channels for 1/14 Truck Model.
- This can handle a 3 cell lipo.
- General portion of truck may be used, but will require modifications.