VW Golf Mk1 Racing Grp.2 1:12 (M-05) Bausatz
Tamiya is pleased to announce a new production R/C kit of the Kamei-sponsored Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 that has been competing in Class 2. Don't miss this opportunity to add this kit to your M-05 chassis collection.
- This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit with front wheel drive 2WD. Length: 329mm, width: 175mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
- The lightweight and durable polycarbonate bodywork reproduces the shape of the Golf in the racing version.
- The M-05 front-wheel-drive chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable and easy-to-build semi-monocoque resin frame.
- The drivetrain, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are carefully arranged to achieve optimum balance and a low centre of gravity.
- Independent 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 3-piece steering linkage provide cornering stability and traction even at high speeds.
- The elegant gold-coloured wheels are matched to M-Chassis racing slicks with inserts to prevent wear.
- Includes sticker set for the livery.
- A whole range of optional Hop-Up parts is available for tuning the M-05 chassis.
- Elektro Bürstenmotor